GOM Player is a multimedia player with many options and features that allow you to configure virtually every aspect of the player to display a large number of multimedia formats without the need to install codecs separately and also allows multimedia play incomplete files in real time ( while downloading, for example).
Although the development team GOM Player has released this update as a normal build, still have many new products and new features that have been included in this new update.
The main features of this new version can include:
- Improved playback of MPEG1 and MPEG2
- It has been improved playback OGM files and corrected several errors in this format.
- Fixed all problems Playback MOV format.
- Allows screen rotation 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- It supports playback of video formats H.265 (HEVC).
- Support subtitles Apple.
- Support for Intel Quick Sync.
- Improved appearance of audio playback. Now a cover of the song appears to play instead of the default animation GOM.
Have also been solved many internal errors that have not been specified technical way the main site GOM Player but they claim they should run much smoother and consume less resources than previous versions of the player.
GOM Player is undoubtedly the main rival of known and widespread VLC. GOM Player supports all Windows operating systems from Windows XP to the new Windows 8.1 (but does not have a specific client to Modern UI).
Users who want to download this player can do that from your main website completely free of charge.
Have you already tried the new version GOM Player What you think of this player?